OUR ‘YOU WILL BE PAMPERED’ BOARD
DO YOU PREFER ALL-INCLUSIVE?
Let us pamper you with culinary delights, relaxation and tranquillity in the wellness & spa area, professional childcare and comprehensive equipment for your motorbike, road bike or mountain bike holiday.
- Welcome drink
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Daily afternoon treat with cake, snack, coffee, tea and chocolate milk
- Dinner - choice of 3 delicious 7-course menus
- Fresh fruit from the buffet all day
- Juice fountain
- Baby food bar
- Tea bar in the wellness area
Alpen Wellness and Spa
- 30 °C Indoor swimming pool with wild spring, waterfall and
- Whirl pool (5 x 7 m)
- Paddling pool 30 °C (2 x 3 m)
- Grotto 30 °C (2 x 3 m)
- Finnish sauna 80 °C
- Bio sauna 50 °C
- Aroma steam bath 45 °C
- Heated bench
- Relaxation room
- Solarium (for a fee)
- Grander revitalized water drinking fountain
- Experience showers
- Bathrobe for adults and children, on loan for the stay
- Towel for bath and sauna
Alpen family care and entertainment
Baby package: Cot, changing mat, bath tub, nappy bucket, baby towels, flannels, bib, baby monitor, bottle warmer, kettle.
Professional childcare: Childcare 5 days a week with a varied children's programme. Lunch and snacks are included in the childcare.
Hiring facilities: Children's bathrobes, baby carriers, prams and sledges (in winter).
Entertainment & action: children's cinema
- in summer: tricycle range, children's climbing on the hotel's own climbing wall
- in winter: sledging, hotel transport to the ski school with the unique "Tschu Tschu Express", practice ski lift directly at the hotel (for a fee), conveyor belt 156 m long for free use directly at the hotel, toboggan run for children directly at the hotel.
Alpen hospitality for motorcyclists
-Underground garage with maintenance corner
-Combi dryer and washing area
-Garmin sales and test point
-Discover free tour suggestions on the internet and we print them out for you
-Washing area with water hose and rags
-Motorbike tyres, detergents and lubricants at special rates
-Personal tour suggestions from owner Christian with insider tips
-Guided motorbike tours with owner Christian
Alpen hospitality for mountain bikers
- Tour information and insider tips
- We are happy to transfer your tours to your GPS device
- Maintenance corner and assembly stand
- Air compressor
- Lockable bike room (video surveillance)
- Washing area
- Drying room
- Garmin rental equipment
- Washing and drying service of your sportswear
From 3 nights onwards, mountain railways, public buses and swimming pools in the Bregenz Forest area are at your free disposal from 1 May to 31 October.
Free of charge with the Bregenzerwald Card:
- Rides on public buses
- Rides on mountain railways
- Admission to swimming pools
In addition, you will receive numerous reductions at partner businesses.